Hello! Welcome to Rock Springs Church!
We want to be the first to tell you that we are not the perfect church. RSC is a church full of real people that have real issues, but we are trying to love and live like Jesus more and more every day.
Wondering what Sundays are like at RSC? Here's a brief snapshot of what to expect:
- We meet at 1135 Rock Springs Road at 9AM for adult bible study (childcare available) and at 10am for worship service.
- During worship service, adults gather in the large room with contemporary music, a relevant and life-changing message, and "Ministry Time" (an opportunity for people to respond to God and to minister to one another)
- During worship service, children gather in the class rooms with their friends and caring teachers with a Bible story, songs, prayer, and fun activities
- Free coffee, snacks, etc.
- A warm, welcoming environment
- Most of all, an opportunity for you and your family to have an intimate encounter with a loving God who is passionate about you!
If you are looking for a place to continue your journey on this road called life, and in the process meet some new friends, then join us this Sunday--we're just up the road!